Experience Israel with this unique small-group tour of no more than 24 people. Visit many of Israel’s larger-than-life historic sights, from the Sea of Galilee to Jerusalem and Nazareth. Experience city and desert, intense culture and untouched nature. Israel stirs passion like nowhere on earth: a beautiful, conflicted, encouraging, amazing country.
9-Day Israel Tour with Optional 3-Day Jordan Extension
Departs: June 9, 2018
Returns: Israel only, June 18; with Jordan extension, June 21
Price Per Person: Israel only, $2,360; with Jordan extension, $3,344
These value-added amenities are included in the pricing above:
- 8-night hotel accommodations based on double occupancy
- Transfers and transportation by private, air-conditioned coach with driver/guide
- Arrival meet-&-greet guide assistance, departure guide assistance
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as indicated on itinerary; full Israeli buffet breakfast and dinner at hotel daily
- Local taxes on accommodation and sightseeing tours
- Entrance fees: Independence Hall, Caesarea, Megiddo, boat ride on Sea of Galilee, Gideon Springs, Ginosar ancient boat, Banias, Tel Dan, Hazor, Qumran, Jericho (view only), Masasda (including two-way cable car ride), Israel Museum, City of David, Davidson Centre, churches in Bethlehem, Jerusalem and the Galilee
HURRY! Because this is such a limited opportunity, available space will go fast. Book early to get in on this once-in-a-lifetime experience! Must book by March 9, 2018.
For travel club members, visit your member’s-only website for details.